Warning: Advertisement…but I have to share what I learned!
Have you ever thought about how much would it cost to juice 30 organic fruits and veggies for one person for one day? I had to find out! So, the other day I went to a grocery store – one that typically has the largest selection of organic foods. Are you sitting down? If not, sit…seriously, I was shocked.
…I could only find 16 items (the banana wasn’t even organic). It cost me $24.18 for 16 single servings – yes, for one person for one day. OUCH! Who can afford to do that everyday? You’d have to own a grocery store (Robin?) and take home the outdated produce – well, that is what I would do. Even though many of the nutrients are lost the older the produce gets.
If you are looking for a proven ~$2/day option without shopping, washing, cutting, and clean up… click on Juice Plus <–right there! We did and I’m so thankful for what I know.
WHY is it important to have such a variety of organic fruits and veggies? Here are somethings I learned:
- We need 7-13 servings of fruits and veggies every day. (Serving size is the size of your fist.) It used to be only 5 recommended servings in ~1950, recommendation changed because the food has less in it now.
- Getting a good variety every day with Juice Plus (30 ORGANIC fruits, vegetables and grains), reduces your risk of cancer. I can’t even imagine trying to juice that much…what a mess!
- An apple has 10-12,000 phyto-nutrients…a multivitamin with its 10 – 30 ingredients pales in comparison.
- A lab tech was at a Juice Plus meeting. She tested her blood while starting on the product and watch her HDL jump…that is good. :o) That cemented her commitment to the product.
- Juice Plus is an almost all organic whole food not a supplement. It is absorbed, reduces oxidative stress, reduces inflammation (root of most diseases), supports the immune system (because this is a predigested product – like sauerkraut), protects your DNA and more!
- About the tower garden (you could put this on your patio!)…uses 90% less water, food grows very fast… Ladies were bragging about getting so much produce, they are giving it away to the neighbors! I haven’t gotten much from our garden yet… :/
- Doctors, who understand nutrition, are prescribing this to their patients.
- There are 35 independent studies…and those studies are very interesting…I can’t remember, but there was a significant fact, that even though they were independent, they all had at least one same positive conclusion…I’ll have to ask!
- With your Juice Plus Trio shipment you will get 4 months for ~$284 or ~$71/month. They also have granola bars and shakes…yum! Remember what you learned up above… cost for 16 veggie and fruits, you would need to spend about $25/day or $750/month. OUCH!
Please go through that link – yes, I will earn a commission, which means I will get answers to questions you may have and I can help you earn a mission too.
If you have any questions, please ask.